Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My second post...

Well hello again.

How long have we since talked?

A whole day?

Alright then.

To get to the point...

I'm actually going to post something today.

This little guy was my piece of writing ever.

Well, my first "professional" piece of writing.

It's about...4 years old.

It's something I wrote back in 9th grade, when I first started writing.


The premise: The Gaia guardians Nadia and Koudoro have fallen to the villain Philias and are left for dead on Earth. The celestial warrior's final thoughts as she perishes. Nadia's reminded of her partner, whom she's always been rather been cold to...yet who through thick and thin, he's always stayed by her side.




"Dying won't be so bad by your side"
Rating: G (light violence, but nothing really objectionable)
Genre: Tragedy, one-shot, romance


Nadia's POV


I open my eyes for what must be the first time since the battle. I do wonder why I'm still here, even though I know it's because of you. I'm in pain, hell there's even a boulder atop of me, but i don't care. No, instead, I take a deep breath and look to the side. Rubble lies everywhere from the devastation that maniac Philiac's fire attack, buildings are in ruin, some are scattered in half or broken pieces and many people, innocent people, are probably in those buildings laying helpless, but my concern is on your broken and battered body. I grunt and with my surprising inner force, I push the burden off and I sit up. My eyes widen as the blazing pain sears though me, but I brace myself and take another deep breath with eyes closed. I open them again, look back to the side and find you amidst the rubble, laying down on your front. I stare at your unconscious face and wiggle one of my rare smiles at you. Even asleep, you're still very...cute to look at. I know i don't tell you as often as I should, but you truly are...beautiful, handsome, even. A sense of male beauty that the rare possess and could keep forever. Even Adonis and Apollo would be proud of you. And then there's your undying loyalty to me. I still don't know why or how you put with my "coldness" which drives everyone else away. You've somehow gotten through my ice and broken my wall. I secretly thanked and congratulated you. Even the godess of loyalty Athene herself would've been been proud.

Taking one glance around again at the destruction around me, I kneel and stand up, holding my bruised left arm which could break off any minute. I slowly walked over to you, but when I arrived...my world turned black and i must've fainted. I took what could've been my last breath and fall livelessly to the ground, reaching my arm to you. I felt a hand grasping my own; that told me you answered my last call. As a last sign of what could've been our love, our fingers intertwine and we die as one.

Even in death, you still want me,

Even in death, you care.

Even in death, your love still surprises me,

Sometimes i still wonder what we share.



((This was published on the virtual RPG site GaiaOnline and it was part of a roleplay that I took part in at the time.
))


Well, that's all for now...Short, ain't it?


Oh well. Be patient. Feel free to comment. I remember some of the oddest words included something like "Don't make me come down there!"- God

Yeah, a high school acquaintance had actually typed that for no reason at all. I had the stupidity of deleting it, but at least I still remember her saying it!

With that said, do be on the lookout for a developpping story in the works. That shall be posted soon. The premise and the preview shall all come in due time.

Until then...


See you all on the flipside!



Suzanne Helen James.


22.11.09.

1 Comments:

Anonymous ~Karol-chan~ said...

*--* Kawaii and romantic =)

I like it, but it kind of reminded me of one of the last episodes of Sailor Moon, where Haruka abd Michiru are dying and then they reach for each others' hands and yara yara...

=) Keep us (Comment too, people, don't be shy XD) updated =)

=) and maybe we'll have some different looks for the blog next time, eh? ^.^ ~hoho!

November 23, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home