Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Spoken Word


Spoken word

Bah bump buh pop!
Bah bump buh pop!
What's that?
What's that?
Sound of your heartbeat
Blood rushed through my feet

Yet I am not movin
Have nothing but feelin
Rushing heat on my face
Heartbeat jumping pace

Bah bump bah pop
Bah bump buh pop
Oh god, oh god!
Oh shit, oh shit!
I feel like I'm gonna implode
With heartfelt emotion
Searching for conviction
Eating your heart
Making you start
On your ramble of wild, insane
Crazy rant of pain!
Which is all in vain!

We're all in vain
...Fuck you you're nuts
No wait...so am I
Damn it
Ruining me to bits
With a bunch of mindless fits.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home