Spasms of free thought

"It's the place where something's happening...though you may or may not be willing to watch it."

Monday, February 23, 2015

Masterpost of this blog (to be updated frequently)

Greetings and good evening (It's eve here where I am and I just like being courteous)

This blog has had it's share of ups and downs and even you can joke it had some turn arounds where it was shook all about. (Vague song reference...) But at least it had at least a dash of at least everything; poetry, prose, some stories, some crossovers...

And even a Red Manifesto. 

But bad jokes aside, this blog has been at least for the good part of the later 2000s when I used it, an outlet for my creative endeavors. I haven't been on here since but that still hasn't stopped me from appreciating what it is I've left here. However, as wonderful and as memorable as this blog is, format-wise it's not very helpful. For some reason the scrolling option (where you had the option of scrolling infinitely until the first post) is no longer available; thus the only way of accessing it is to go through the archives.

There  27+ public posts currently on this blog. This at least means that you don't have a mountain of things to scroll back on, but then again using the Archive at all times isn't and shouldn't be used as a nearby ressource to find everything else or a particular post that you're looking for.
That's why I've made this post, which will collect all of my works that I've placed on this platform and everything else as well that's coming. Because there's always more coming. 

((UPDATE: Regularly things are added. The latest post you can see on the front page. To access this page, click on the Masterpost link.))

So while you're seated here, here, grab a seat, take a drink and relax. Enjoy yourself and look at this selection here below:

If you want some Poetry:



For Action!Adventure! Comedy! Stories set in my original anime-inspired series Gaia guardians:


TV/movie/music/book-related projects:


Original stand-alone stories (written between 2006 and 2014):



Non-fiction related projects:




As mentioned though, this Masterpost will be updated shortly because I will be using this blog essentially as a repertoire for all my literary and creative works. I'm doing this in order to have a place where all my good writings will be displayed in open space. Also, all the posts are in chronological order of when I posted when; writing-wise though, I have written them in the last few years, between 2007 and eventually 2014.

And again, this isn't the end of anything...Just the beginning.

Or whatnot.

Cheers and thanks for stopping by!

See you on the Flipside,

Suzanne Helen James.
2015/02/23

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home